“Work and Travel” (from now WAT) program, supported by the US government, creates opportunities for university students from different countries around the world to work and improve their language skills in the US as well as familiarizing themselves with different cultures and the world during summer. With WAT, you will possibly travel abroad alone, have a job and work schedule and try to stand on your feet with the money you earn for the first time. This program presents you a chance to gain unmatched self-development and self-confidence. Admissions to “Work and Travel” for this year have started.



“CELT Colleges” is offering a chance of spending your summer holiday without any problem you might face in the US



Our Students

You can find students’ photos taken in the US here




If you are planning to join Work and Travel program, you should know one fact


Frequently Asked Questions

When can I register?

Registration period lasts starting from July until January. Prices are subject to change regularly.

What is required to participate in the program?

Only university students can participate in WAT program.

To participate in the program, you need:

  • to fill out the registration form.
  • to make the initial payment to CELT Colleges.
  • YouTube video


Visa Day

  • International Passport.
  • Student Card.
  • Identification Card.
  • SEVIS (will be provided by the company).
  • DS-2019 (will be provided by the company).
  • Job Offer (will be provided by the company).
  • Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160) is required.

Where are we going to stay?

CELT Colleges provides WAT students accommodation for 2-3 people. Provided houses are equipped with all the necessary items. However, as CELT Colleges, we recommend that students take their personal belongings (towels, bedsheets etc.) with them.

Are accommodation and a job guaranteed?

Yes. If there is a problem with your job, the DS-2019document will not be sent and without the document,you will not be able to get a visa.

When can I go the latest?

Because of lesson schedules in Azerbaijani universities, students can go on 15 and 30 June. If you go later than 30 June, you might, unfortunately, face some problems.

Can international students register?

Yes. It is enough simply to be a student to join “Work and Travel” program in Azerbaijan. (full-time)

Which level of English do I need?


Dear friends, please do not forget that WAT is not a program to learn English. If you want to learn English, we advise you to join summer school programs. Students who cannot speak English in required level will not be able to pass visa and Skype interviews.


Are the prices fixed?

No. It is cheaper for students who sign up earlier (July-August). Prices go up each month.

Work and Travel interview
WHY CELT Colleges ?

Work Together

You will have an opportunity to work together with your friends and you are guaranteed to have accommodation in every workplace.

Accident Insurance

During the program, you are guaranteed to have health, travel and accident insurance.

Visa Result

As a reliable company, with CELT Colleges your chances to pass visa interview is higher.

Meeting with Employer

You will have an opportunity to choose your job and meet the employer by participating in job fairs held during a year.

Talking to Students

You will also have a chance to meet and consult with students who have participated in the program about jobs you have chosen.

Quality DS Sponsor

CELT Colleges is cooperating with top quality DS sponsors in the US in providing the most reliable and excellent support for students during the program.

Job Opportunities

CELT Colleges have been offering plenty of job opportunities for Azerbaijani students most of whom have been pleased with the program for years.

Work Experience

The executives who sent students to the WAT program for the first time are the creators of CELT Colleges. You will have a chance to consult with people with considerable experience who initiated this program in our country.


Contact information

Sosial Connections: 

Narimanov,  Heydar Aliyev Ave, 79/2

+99412 566 48 23 / +99412 566 19 19